Save 15 pounds of unsprung weight across your front axles compared to one piece rotors!
Lightweight rotors featuring directional vanes, aerospace grade aluminum mounting hats, and high-carbon G3500 disc braking surfaces. These two piece rotors increase heat dissipation, decrease weight, and boost braking performance compared to stock rotors.
- PRICE PER AXLE SET (incl. LH and RH disc)
- Designed, manufactured and run-out tested in the UK
- Sold either as a direct replacement for performance vehicles where 2-piece brake discs are fitted as standard
- OR as a simple bolt-on 2-piece floating upgrade for vehicles with 1-piece cast iron discs fitted as standard
- No vehicle modifications are required for 2-piece rotor conversions
- 48 directional curved vanes for effective heat dissipation
- Lower operating temperatures help delay the onset of brake fade
- Lighter weight than OE discs
Item currently on backorder - estimated fulfillment time is 3 weeks.