These monotube adjustable coilovers offer a wide spectrum of adjustment for your Tesla Model 3 suspension; You can dial them back for better ride quality on the street, or adjust for superior chassis control on the racetrack! These have been developed with input from famed racing driver Randy Pobst
- Height Adjustable – fully personalize the height of your Model 3 from factory heights to slammed!
- Dampening Adjustable – One easy to use 24 way adjustable control simultaneously adjusts the ratio of Rebound and Compression damping. Rebound damping regulates the speed at which your shock bounces back from an impact (pothole, bump, hard cornering). By adjusting rebound dampening, one can customize the ride and handling of Model 3.
- Correct droop setting at any height – Independent ride height adjustment ensures correct preload setting without sacrifice and handling loss at different heights.
- Easy to access external adjustment knob included for fast access in the frunk.
- Every shock is custom engineered utilizing our racing background and partnerships (our parent company is Bulletproof Automotive with a history since 2000 of building award winning street and track cars). Each shock is assembled utilizing Ohlins internal components. After assembly they are placed on a shock dyno to validate exact results. Shock dyno data is provided with each set of coilovers.
- High flow D port pistons + super low friction seals and rod guide bushings
- High end monotube design – Lighter and more consistent performance when driven hard. No cost cutting measures utilizing less expensive twin tube.
- Progressive bump stops
- Swift linear coilover springs – the best coilover spring money can buy.
- Swift thrust sheets ensure silent operation
- Retains the factory upper damper mounts to mitigate the transmission of excessive noise and vibration into the passenger cabin
- Like our Dual Rate Lowering Springs, the Unplugged Performance Coilover Suspension Kit is a simple and straightforward installation onto you Tesla Model 3 (about 3-4 hours)
- Assembled in USA
- Rebuildable and re-valvable in USA