We are proud to offer Unplugged Performance Sway Bars for your Tesla Model 3. Sway Bars will enhance chassis control and provide better transitional response when driving your car.
- Reduced body roll during cornering improves the driving experience and enhances driver confidence.
- Less body roll means more consistent and improved tire adhesion (contact patch).
- Harder polyurethane (PU) sway bar bushings improve sway response. The bushings deflect less and respond faster, so the roll control is immediate.
- A sport-tuned sway bar upgrade improves chassis balance and generally reduces understeer or “push” in the front suspension.
- Faster steering response and reduced body roll without sacrificing daily comfort or adjusting spring rates.
- Can be enjoyed on a completely stock car, as is (also equally great on fully tuned track cars).
- Firm settings are future-proof and optimized for cars with full slicks and track high downforce aero, soft/medium settings suitable for daily driven cars.