Tesla's Track Pack is great for improving grip and getting a one-click solution for your Model 3, but we thought we could do better. Introducing the Better Track Pack and Better Track Pack+!
This upgrade includes DOT 4 high performance brake fluid, high-performance G-LOC brake pads and lightweight flow formed wheels to maximize grip and stopping power. Note that high-performance wheels and tires may affect your range, and high-performance brake pads may be noisy on the street.
Just add tires and TPMS at your local tire shop and you can save as much as $2,000 over what Tesla is charging for their Track Pack. Save money, go faster.
Available for both performance and base models.
Better Track Pack includes the following:
- 4 Enkei TSR-X 20x9.5 ET40 - 5 lbs lighter than the OEM performance 20" wheels, these wheels are wider as well. This allows for wider tires, up to 265mm!
- 4 Enkei Center Caps
- 20 Lugnuts Black Heat Treated Enkei Spline Drive
- 1 Set of Pre-Bedded G-LOC R12 racing brake pads front and rear
- 2 Bottles of Motul 1/2L Brake Fluid RBF 660 - Racing DOT 4
Better Track Pack+ switches wheels for the following:
- 4 Enkei RS05RR 18x9.5 ET35 - Over 8 lbs lighter than the OEM performance 20" wheels, these wheels are wider as well. The extra width allows for wider tires, up to 265mm, and the reduced weight improves handling and braking on street and track!
For Better Track Pack we recommend the following tires:
- 265/30/20 Michelin Pilot Sport 4S
- 245/35/20 Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2
- 255/30/20 Pirelli P Zero Corsa System
For Better Track Pack+ we recommend the following tires:
- 265/40/18 Michelin Pilot Sport 4S
- 265/40/18 Yokohama Advan A052
- 255/40/18 Bridgestone Potenza RE71R
Due to the customizable nature of these components, this may come in separate shipments, and has a lead time of up to 2 weeks.